Tuesday 12 March 2013

30 Desserts in 30 Days


The other day I watched Julie & Julia. A friend of mine had asked me a couple of months earlier to watch this particular movie. I finally saw it. Beautiful culinary comedy! Just couldn’t help getting inspired! And this motivation has led me to do 30 desserts in 30 days. I am sure I am not the only one, many more people would have come up with various versions and attempts. For me I’ll keep this whole endeavour real and uncomplicated, just like the way Julia Child was. Starting today I’ll make 30 desserts, mixed and matched, from different cuisines, one for every day. 

So here’s the first of the 30-
1) Golden egg threads in syrup (Foi Thong)
A sticky Thai dessert supposed to look like threads but mine looked like ropes! But I don’t mind..so as Julia said at one point in the movie ‘never explain...’ 


No comments:

Post a Comment